We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
About Abbington of Powell - Powell, OH
Abbington of Powell began operations in September 2002. This single-story community consists of 48 residential units situated on scenic wooded grounds. Abbington of Powell boasts abundant common area amenities, beautiful interior courtyards as well as walking paths.
Abbington of Powell is located in the Powell/Wedgewood area, northwest of Columbus, on the corner of Sawmill Road and Bradford Court, approximately 1 mile south of Powell Road and just east of Sawmill Parkway. The neighborhood primarily consists of single family homes with numerous dining, shopping and recreational facilities nearby.
You will experience and appreciate the comfortable, family atmosphere unlike any other assisted living community.