We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Auburn Oaks Senior Living - Citrus Heights, CA
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
About Auburn Oaks Senior Living - Citrus Heights, CA
Thank you for your interest in Auburn Oaks Independent Senior Living.
We offer Independent senior studios and 1-bedroom apartments in a secure setting.
We invite you to come by for a personal visit of our community to see why our residents enjoy calling Auburn Oaks home!
Our office hours are Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, and Saturdays 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Exceptional senior living can be found in the heart of Citrus Heights, at the beginning of the beautiful Sierra Nevada foothills, where independent seniors will find life just a little easier. The community’s mainly alcove apartments open up into nicely renovated common rooms that create an inspiring place for social interaction with other active seniors.
Benefits of Residency:
- Apartments include basic cable and wiring for private phones
- All-electric kitchens
- Utilities paid, excluding phone service
- 24-hour security
- Building maintenance and grounds keeping provided
- Planned activities allows residents to engage in meaningful and enjoyable pastimes, enjoy new friendships and socialize, remain engaged in life, and continue to be physically and mentally challenged
- Weekly housekeeping and linen/laundering provided as well as concierge services
- Friendly and professional staff
- Complimentary transportation scheduled weekly for shopping, visiting doctors, banking, and other errands
- Small pets welcome