We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Celebration Way - Shelbyville, TN
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
About Celebration Way - Shelbyville, TN
When the demands of living in your home require more than you’re willing and able to give on your own, you’ll find a welcome home here.
To us assisted living means two things. You do the living and we help you do just that. Our personal assistants provide what you need when you need it. Here, the emphasis is less on paperwork and more on people. Our licensed nurse and certified medication aides get to know our residents like family – with all of their unique needs and preferences – it’s like home.
Dining is such a focal point of our residents’ day. It starts with an open breakfast – with eggs just the way you like them. We accommodate our early risers ready for toast and coffee as well as those who can’t start the day without a big hot breakfast. Comfort foods, foods familiar and favorite are part of our menu.
Our admission counseling services are comprehensive. Our administrator helps guide the family through all of the care options available to them as well as through the maze of paperwork involved to access private our public long-term care benefits. Making it easy on the family is priority one.