We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Dentist Available
About Mayfield Care Center - Chicago, IL
Located in Chicago's west side just a few blocks North of the Eisenhower Expressway, Mayfield is proud to offer a wide range of therapies for long-term residents, as well as those seeking to make the transition from hospital to home.
Our highly motivated Rehab team has earned a reputation for creativity and innovation. Our professionals work together to develop individualized programs. We are proud to offer a wide range of therapies aimed at helping our residents to return home after a hospital stay.
We also offer full-service Nursing Care, both for short-term recuperation from an acute hospital stay and for those whose caregivers seek a short respite period. A number of our residents receive long-term Nursing Care as well, including pain management, medication management and other sub-acute needs.
Mayfield is family owned-and-operated for nearly 25 years and is a proud, respected partner in our community. Our residents benefit from a complete range of activities as well as dining, housekeeping and laundry services. In addition, our trained caseworkers are able to assist with all our residents' social service and financial needs.