We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Michele Home - Milwaukee, WI
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Hospice Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- 0.5 of 5 average rating of 1 reviews
About Michele Home - Milwaukee, WI
Michele Home is a memory care provider in Milwaukee, WI. The staff at Michele Home provide supervision and are able to remind residents to attend to activities of daily living such as grooming and toileting. Staff are on service 24 hours a day. There are activities appropriate for seniors with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia that help keep residents active and engaged. There is a computerized system that alerts staff if a resident attempts to wander to an unsafe area. Devotional services are provided to residents.