We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Peaceful Living - Saint Paul, MN
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
About Peaceful Living - Saint Paul, MN
Peaceful Living homes are managed by loving and compassionate people who are dedicated to the well-being of each and every resident. We hope that you will consider Peaceful Living as the best option for individuals receiving special care. We are truly passionate about providing a warm and nurturing environment to make all of our residents happy, peaceful and at home.
Our lovely home at Reaney Avenue features 10 individual uniquely furnished bedrooms, a private lounge for intimate conversations with visiting friends and family, an art studio in which our residents can enjoy participating in creative arts and crafts projects, and two large kitchens and living areas.
Peaceful living is conveniently located near several parks, shopping centers and museums. We are minutes away from Minnesota’s historic state capitol. The nearest hospital is less than a mile away, with several other clinics and hospitals located less than five miles from Peaceful Living.
Our staff is committed to providing spectacular care with dignity and respect 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We honor cultural diversity in our staff and our residents. We encourage independence in our residents to the best of their abilities; we promote social activities and support family visits.